Welcome

Living is an adventure, and my adventure is deliberate. Welcome!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Camping as a Lifestyle

Well, I'm back.  I find myself in an all too common situation.  I would really like to own my home, be self reliant, grow things, spend more time with my family, raise livestock, and enjoy my life.  I don't believe these are extraordinary  goals.  I do believe they are attainable.
I became proactive.  I am choosing this adventure, right?  I wasn't feeling like I had too many choices, living paycheck to paycheck, both of us working as much as possible.  I am not living my dream living this way.  So I, along with my husband and our children, are choosing a different way of living.  Not only are we choosing a different way, we are also making a BIG change in our way of living.
We have decided to camp.  Go camping.  For a few months.  Or a few seasons.  We love to camp.  It is a vacation for us.  Now we are going to live our vacation.  We are going to save a bunch of money by doing this, to go toward our dream and goal of having a more sustainable home on some acreage.
More to come on this topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment