Welcome

Living is an adventure, and my adventure is deliberate. Welcome!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pantry Reorganization

I want to be organized.  Notice the "I want" at the beginning of the sentence.  By nature, I tend to let things go where they fall, and not really worry about it.  However, I also want to be able to eat at home without thinking about, and be able to look at the shelves in my pantry and know what is in there beyond what I can see at the front.  I also want to be able to shop for the week, or longer, but my shelves are so disorganized right now, I can't fit much in there.  I'm going to take my time with this project, and really try to use the most space, because I want to fill my pantry with healthy foods for me  and my family.  Here are some "BEFORE" pictures.





I'll be posting some "AFTER" pictures soon.  Very organized and neat pictures!  Until then...
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Cool, Mom. I want to help you with that project. Not literally. But yeah, I think that is really cool. I think it's really cool that you are so excited to clean the house. I know I wouldn't be. It's boring enough cleaning my room.

    ReplyDelete