Welcome

Living is an adventure, and my adventure is deliberate. Welcome!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pantry Update

Well, I've been working on the pantry.  It's nice to see the organized shelves, and it DOES make me want to cook more often for the family.  I've got two shelves done, and three more cleared off.  I'm taking a moment to pause, because I found some "friends" in the two bottom shelves, and I'm waiting for Tori to get out of the shower to take care of them.  I will probably be finished by tomorrow!  Here are some photos:

Cleaned off shelf!
Eeeewwww!  What is that?!
...and that?!
It's a rriinngg, my precious.
All those yuckies, GONE!  The queen of clean!
So pretty!
Organized!  Veggies, fruit, pasta sauce, and soup!
Another one bites the dust.
All this stuff has to go BACK into my pantry?
Baking!  I will bake!
Can you see my new "friends?"


Hooray for organized pantry shelves!  They all look so pretty.  Another update to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment